Home Winery brand kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geronimo

Norges Skaal!
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Home Winery brand kits I read about in another thread. I googled them and all they seem to sell in WE kits.

Anyone?

If you are talking about homewinery.com. They are talking about the concentrates not the kits.

Jim, I make 50-60 gals a year from Home Winery concentrates. They sell 1/2 gal jugs that make 5 gallons, $30-34each plus shipping, which runs me about $ 26 for 4 -1/2 gals.you add some sugar,yeast &acid. They will provide the acid PAC & yeast if you want. We like their Cab, Blueberry, Blackberry, Elderberry, sangria etc. We also usually increase the concentrate from 4pints per 5 gals to 5 pints per 5 gals. Most times it's a blend, ie 4 pints of blue or blackberry & 1 pint of Cab. Personal preference. A little bolder. As other thread says, I've just added Tan Rich to see if that will enhance it more. Finish wine comes out just over $2 a bottle & it's a very good easy drinker. NOT a $140 kit, which I make a lot of also, but that's $5 a bottle with shipping. TMI. Roy. PS I am NOT affiliated with them.

Latest posts

Back