Home Made Wine Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Reaction score
I am relatively new to this addicting hobby but already far enough along that I am tired of hearing from the misses that I have bottles laying all over the counters. I have priced several wine racks (90+) bottles and holly cow! I am left with two choices, either drink more and faster or make my own rack. Giving the cost of a devoice lawyer I have opted for the later of the two. I was thinking about using 3.5" PVC, gluing about 6" lengths together with epoxy from work to make kinda like a honey comb shape, then painting the whole assembly black. If I want to get fancy I even thought about putting some sort of 1x8 frame work around the whole thing.
Has anybody tried this before?
any suggestions?

If you're a member check Sam's Club on line. You can get a very nice rack for around $80.00 and another $23.00 for shipping. They are not available in the stores. Many of us use them and for about $100 your getting the most out of your money.

If money is tight, you can make my Skid Row Wine Rack for next to nothing.
Recycled materials, a few tools, and some nails is all you'll need to build them.
SKID ROW WINE RACK

Love it Lon! Def be alot faster & Cheaper! I drive by a place that always sets out free skids every week or so, ill have to start collecting them!

Just was at the liquor store yesterday and they have Plastic Honeycomb bottle racks I wound mind finding some of them should be pretty inexpensive.

Back