Hello From WI

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, and yes us Sconnies (Wisconsinites, for those of you who don't know) are planning on taking over. All craziness aside, the people here are fantastic with everything.

I've never heard "Sconnies".... must be a "Southern Wisconsin" thing!!

Right y'all??

Debbie

I've never heard "Sconnies".... must be a "Southern Wisconsin" thing!!

Right y'all??

Debbie

WHAT!!! You must be kidding...

Watch this entire video and then you will know...enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEZ-dqN1q8[/ame]

And in case you forgot...

GO BIG RED... ON WISCONSIN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAZXZfIlNk[/ame]

There are some UW-Madison students that have signed record deals, I'm not all that hip on the music itself, but it bestows a lot of pride for us farm folk.

they were actually on the Ellen Degeneres show and they were teaching her how to bucky... it was pretty funny

Compared to the girl in the last video!!

Farm Folk? I lived on a farm for 7 yrs of my last marriage... I can inseminate a cow quicker than you can....ummm well... I COULD!!!

Debbie

We used to have the breeder inseminate the cows. Just had a small dairy and couldn't afford the tank for storage of the semen and sure as heck didn't want to stick our arms up their backside.

We used to have them do it too... then we learned how. I was better at it than the guys... then I got pregnant and we all decided it wasn't a good idea to be standing "there"....

Debbie

I think I'm glad too...

Be good boys...

Play nice... or you're going to the corner!!

Later!

Debbie

I can honestly say I never had the desire to inseminate a cow......................
One of the breeders was so big my wife used to feel sorry for the cows, especially the heifers! The guy was HUGE. Now and again though, I swear they would turn around bat those big eyelashes and stare at him with a big contented smile..............................:i

I can honestly say I never had the desire to inseminate a cow......................
One of the breeders was so big my wife used to feel sorry for the cows, especially the heifers! The guy was HUGE. Now and again though, I swear they would turn around bat those big eyelashes and stare at him with a big contented smile..............................:i

Rich the smile comes from when the heifer realize the inseminater has both hands on his backside.

Latest posts

Back