Hello From WI

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIwinemaker

Junior
Reaction score
Well as i have grow up during college i have found that i love good food and good drink of all kinds to go with it. Recently i realized that i love wine and would love to have a glass or two with dinner on more occasions than i can afford now. So i came up with a thought that grew and grew, build a vienyard! I thought about it some more, did some research on the costs and figured that i should start with making wine with concentrates and move up to grapes with time, that and i am not exactly in a place to get to my land or afford the start up cost to start growing grapes. That led me here. I am excited to get started, learn from and contribute to this community.

Welcome aboard! This place is a great source of useful information and even more useful laughter.

Welcome to the forum. You've certainly come to the right place. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Some are crazier than others but, all of them know their stuff.

Great to add another to the list of many. Several folks here have done just what you are talking about. Welcome.

Given the recent influx of WI winemakers, we PA'ers may have to go on a recruiting mission to keep our numbers up.

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you aboard.

Welcome WIWinemaker! You probably have enough room in your yard to grow enough grapes to make some wine, but it will take a few years. Hybrids can give you a gallon or two of wine per vine. That is 5-10 bottles per vine.

Here I am grapeman, appleman on FVW and knotsorich on WP. And then there is Wade...................... he's pretty much the same the world over.

Hi Rich! Yes, I knew you were appleman on FVW. Don't lurk on WP---yet. Oh yes, and then there's Wade---and lest we forget Runningwolf and Ibglowin.

"ON WISCONSIN, ON WISCONSIN".....

Hurray!!

We're taking over the WORLD.

Ahhhhh knotsorich... now I gotcha!

I'm deb_rn on WP.

Debbie

Latest posts

Back