Hello from the Pacific NW!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzbakr

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just cant tell you how excited I am to join this forum, and to learn how to make my own wines! For me, food preservation is more than a hobby, it's a passion...so I am thrilled to be learning something new to add to my repitoire. Im looking forward to meeting all of you and picking your brains! Thank goodness for wonderful forums like this for people like me that are clueless about wine!
smiley36.gif
And thank goodness for people like George that readily lent me some great information and help when I sent him my desperate email. You see, I (foolishly) purchased a wine kit from "the other guys" without really knowing what I was doing. Then, I discovered this site and watched the demo videos and realized that the kit I bought was seriously lacking some tools and equipment that I saw in the video. I thought to myself..."Oh great Bz, what have you gone & done now?!" Not knowing what to do or where to start, I sent an email practically begging for help!
smiley36.gif
My grapes needed picking immediately, and I was in a real time crunch...or so I thought. George immediately emailed me back and opened a door to a whole new world. He answered all my questions, and together over the phone, we picked apart the kit I bought, and he helped me to pick out a few more things that would make my winemaking experience a bit easier, less messy and more fun! Thank you, George...you rock!

Welcome Bz,

There is so much help and great ideas here it make's the winemaking process seem less complicated.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the forum Bz. We have only been making wine for a year and everyone here has helped me through a few stressful times with the process. Long story short, lots of good people here.

Hello BZ and welcome!

I have gotten a lot of help here and know you will as well -
Happy winemaking!
Wayne

Welcome BZ,

This is a great place and is where I am presently learning this wonderful hobby. There is a great pool of information and experience at our fingertips here.

Back