Hello from Northeast Nebraska

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in morningside right now Im about to bottle a riesling from a kit and I have a pomogranate made from pom wonderful juice in the secondary fermenter

How long have you been making wine. As for me I am just learning how I have five gallons on wine in my secondaries at home made from Welches frozen concentrate. I want to make some Zucchini and Potato wine this weekend. This spring I will try my hand at making some Rhubarb and Dandelion wine also.

I have been doing it a coupe of months.Where did u get your supply's at I have been going to omaha and getting from cornhusker beverage and Fermerters supply their right next door to each other

I have been ordering my supplies from Quality Wine and Ale Supply in Elkhart Indiana. I found them on the internet and their prices where cheaper then most others. Their is a store in Sioux City just east of the old KD stockyards it is a pet store but they carry some wine supplies in an emergency but make sure you take cash with if you go there I went there once and I don't care if I ever go back. You can try and do a search on google for Quality Wine and Ale Supply if you don't find it you can email me at [email protected]

I have ordered from midwest supply in Minneapolis Mn their prices seem to be very good to what I see in omaha

Check out Quality Wine and Ale Supply I think their prices will beat Midwest

Back