Hello from Kansas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winesleeper

Reaction score
Hi, this is my second batch of wine that I have ever made. The first one was about 35 years ago in a college dorm room. Didn't work out very well, had lots of broken bottles. So, now that I’m a little older. I started my second batch of wine and have a few questions, which I will be asking in the beginners wine making forum. Nothing better then a little wine before bedtime.

Howdy, welcome to the forum. Where a re you at in Kansas? I am in south central Nebr. I spend a lot of weekends south of the border. Arne.

Arne, I live in South Central Kansas about 30 miles from the Oklahoma border.

Arne, I live in South Central Kansas about 30 miles from the Oklahoma border.

Too bad it isn't north central. I have a daughter living there, we could get together sometime. We also spend lots of weekends around Glen Elder. Never know, still mite get together sometime, swap lies and try some of each others wine. Arne.

Welcome to the forum. better luck this time.

Unless you are making fruit wines, may I suggest you start out with a true kit wine from one of the local home brew shops (LHBS). It comes with juice, instructions and chemicals. That will help you get started off right.

Latest posts

Back