HELLO FORM TYLER, TX

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott B

Reaction score
Hello form Tyler, Texas. The Rose Capital of the world. Tyler is about 100 mile east of Dallas. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I sure do enjoy this forum. So much knowledge in one place. I look forward to reading all of the postings and learning about this great hobby of wine making.

I love to learn new things. For the last two years I have been learning to fly. I now have my Private Pilots License and my Instrument Rating.
I have a beginner equipment kit and I am in the process of setting up my wine making room. I hope to start my FIRST kit a WE Selection Original White Zinfandel next week.

HelloScott - I am in Dallas and am sort of a Texas newcomer so have not made it to see the roses yet in Tyler - look forward to doing that however.Welcome to the forum and have fun winemaking!
Wayne

Scott, welcome to the Forum!! Grats on your pilots licsence!! Awesome!
Let us know how the Zin turns out.
smiley4.gif

Glad to have you on board. Be careful as this is a hobby that's really easy to get hooked on! It's also a hobby that my friends keep me hooked on as well
smiley2.gif

Welcome Scott (nice name)
smiley20.gif

Just wondering what it would be like to build the wine room then make wine? I seem to be doing the opposite.

Enjoy

Welcome Scott, great to see a fellow flyer on the forum... flying since 1995 myself. Private 4/95 Instrument 1/96. Fly out of N40 in Pa.

Do you use it for business or just pleasure?

Good luck with the hobby, but knowledge will do you better then luck.
And these people on this forum can/will help you a lot in that field.
Wish I would have built my wine room 1st as well... but just could wait to get started.

Best wishes,
FLY_GUY
smiley4.gif

Hi Scott. I'm originally from the Dallas area, though I live in Arizona now. I got my private pilot's license at Arlington and flew many a cross country to Tyler building hours for my instrument rating. Great people there at the airport. One cold morning I was there with both my kids and my battery was dead. An old timer came out and hand cranked my prop until the engine started. Wish I could have stopped to thank him.

Welcome to the forum.

Ken

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Iwill finish thewine Making Room this weekend and will start my first kit on Monday.

Fly*Guy - For now I am flying just for fun.

K&amp;GB - Tyler has a bunch of good old time flyers. I do enjoy hanging around there and heaing all the old stories.

Wade - Thanks for the offer. Hope to fly there some day.

Welcome to the forum! Another multi hobby person here. Imagine that!
smiley2.gif
We are glad to have you join us.

Welcome, Scott! Another newbie here. I live 'bout 100 mi W of Dallas. Familiar w/ your area. Used to fly...age and personal commitments changed my priorities, but good memories of those times.

Hi Scott,
Welcome to the Best Forum you will find. Enjoy you new winemaking hobby!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back