Hello Everyone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernMan

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Looking forward to posting with everyone.
smiley2.gif

Northern Winos said:
Welcome SouthernMan....

Have you been making wine???

I've got plenty of different wines aging and I just racked 5 gallons of banana wine to the secondary. Next up to bat is Apple Wine which I will be pitching the yeast to when I get home from work.

Welcome to you SouthernMan. It's always good to hear from more experienced winemakers.

Welcome Southernman,be sure to let us know how those wines are turning out.

SouthernMan said:
smurfe said:
Welcome. What part of the south your from?

About 40 minutes north of New Orleans, Louisiana.

Fantastic! Another local for me! I am 40 minutes from NO myself. I am northwest though.

smurfe said:
SouthernMan said:
smurfe said:
Welcome. What part of the south your from?

About 40 minutes north of New Orleans, Louisiana.

Fantastic! Another local for me! I am 40 minutes from NO myself. I am northwest though.

Hey hey hey another Louisianian
smiley32.gif
I live in a little town called Talisheek, about 20 minutes north of Slidell.

And another Louisianian............. Welcome Southern Man..........

Now we got 3 cajuns here we need a fourth for some bourre'

Nice website by the way Southernman.......... I might be up in your neighborhood looking for muscadines in the near future......

gaudet said:
Nice website by the way Southernman.......... I might be up in your neighborhood looking for muscadines in the near future......

Thank you very much
smiley20.gif

There is a small U-pick farm on Hwy 41 near my home that has some muscadine vines. I went out there late last month, but none of the muscadines was ripe yet. They should be ripe for picking now.

Latest posts

Back