HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
smiley8.gif
smiley15.gif
smiley30.gif
smiley10.gif
smiley7.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE</font>

I'm going out tonight....
20061031_072618_witch.gif

Northern: Happy Halloween to you... I know my kids are very excited for the evening events........jh

The rain has finally slacked off here in south western ohio! The beggers are out in full force!

Boo!

We have ice on the streets and it's cold and dark out there. Thin pickin's for a witch... I even offer beets and black beans to our beggars, but they just want candy. I don't get it!
smiley36.gif

PWP,

I loved pickled beets especially with fresh cooked pintos and cornbread! I'd pass on your candy and go for the beets
smiley20.gif

It may not be cold here for the entire month of October, but for Halloween, it is always cold. Tonight in the 40's. I know it's not cold for you Northerners, but for Dallas, that is cold.

I guess 40* is cold for Texas and Florida....soon that will be a nice day around here....
smiley36.gif

RE:HALLOW'S EVE...NORTHERN STYLE

Halloween at our house is pretty quiet...no Trick or Treaters around since we've moved here...we always have treats just in case.

Our little village has a population of 62...on special occasions the tavern can boast a population of 262-362...last night was no exception.

The local construction workers decided to get dressed up as women...slutty women..it wasn't pretty!!! You have never seen such outrageous lap-dances....

Being as I was fairly sober I was chosen as one of the judges...that was tough...and if I don't hear a DJ play Ghost Busters till next Halloween will be soon enough.

Came home with a sore face from laughter...guess that's good....Had as much fun as I could stand...

UPDATE...HALLOW'S EVE</font>

One of the guys that was in costume [Princess Zena] got picked up for DUI [Driving Under the Influence] or DWI[Driving While Intoxicated] The Police took photos of him and he spent the night in jail 'in costume'...I'm sure the Judge was impressed...

Moral of the story...You CAN have too much fun.Edited by: Northern Winos

Latest posts

Back