Happy Father/s Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wade and Happy Father's day to you and all the other Dads out there!
smiley32.gif

I hope all you other Dads' out there had as good a Fathers Day I had. We all gathered at Kathy's Mom's place in Malvern anddid another shrimp boil with crab legs added

crabslegs2.jpg

crabslegs.jpg

crabslegs3.jpg

crabslegs5.jpg

My son John made another one of his fantastic cakes

farhersdaycake.jpg

And my daughter Sherrie made her delicious banana pudding with a twist of cherries added which was absolutely devine.

fathersdaypudding.jpg

It was all great and enjoyed by everyone

crabslegs6.jpg

crabslegs7.jpg

crabslegs11.jpg

crabslegs9.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Looks delicious Waldo as usual. Fun time for all - but......... now you knew this was coming- Is that "store bought wine"? That's as bad as Salsa made in "New York City".

WOW! You folks sure know how to throw a party and I need to do a seafood boil soon.

The family took me to a new restaurant and I had snow crabs. They were really good, but I'll bet, not as good as what was on your table.

A belated Happy Father's Day to all you dads. I've been under the weather and haven't even made Poor Bert's card yet!
smiley9.gif
Waldo, food looks great but as said above, what's with the commercial wine? New York City? Git a rope!
smiley2.gif

OK..OK...It was Crane Lake Merlot and Cab that a friend gave me and asked me to try. He is trying to wean me off country wines and be more dignified but it ain't a happening folks. I like my Muscadines, Peach, Plum, Blueberry, Meads and Fruit based Ports.
The Crab legs were excellent, all slobberd in hotbutter. I added a bit of Mastas MoJo to the boil too and it addded a really nice spiciness to the corn, taters and sausages. Shrimp were ok, just overshadowed by the crab legs I think.

Princess, i'm sorry you have been under the weather and hope you are feeling much better..Here..just for you
smiley31.gif
Edited by: Waldo

Back