HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians....
Canada.gif

And to anyone who has ever known a Canadian, been to Canada, or wish they had!!!!Edited by: Northern Winos

[AS A PROUD CANADIAN>>>>I Thank you on behalf of all of my fellow canadians NW.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
20070701_074854_canada_day.jpg
20070701_075025_julyfirst.jpg

To all my fellow Canadians!

I hope you enjoy the day with family and friends and remember what a great country we have!

20070701_074940_mountiemoose.gif
Kinda Looks Like Wade (ROFL)

Happy Canada Day, as well!

I like having all you Canadians on the forum. It gives us an "international" flair.

Thanks everyone! It was a great C-Day! I was racing all weekend and placed very well! I wish the same back to all of our friends south of the border for their July 4th!

That's right, Dean -- I love the term, at least used in Alberta/B.C. about "the long weekend" referring to a holiday weekend. This year, with Canada Day and the 4th the way they are, it makes for a REALLY LOOOOONGGG Weekend!

smiley32.gif

A belated Happy Canada Day to all my Northern neighbors. (I noticed quite a few Manitoba license plates in Grand Forks this week.)
smiley2.gif

I like the fact that our days of celebration are so close to each other. I makes it so much easier to celebrate as one big group!

Latest posts

Back