Happy birthday wade!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Y'all. I had a great day, drank a bottle of my 2 + year old Amarone and it is just getting better still.

Everybody get in line for the spanking. Anybody remember that from kindergarten/elementary school? The birthday boy/girl would put their hands on the floor bent over and then waddled (as fast as you can) between two rows of students and everyone smacked your behind.

Anyone. Anyone. Bueller. Bueller.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE. Everyday to me is like a birthday. Great times with great folks, you included. It's a great life and wine making is the icing on the cake.

Everybody get in line for the spanking. Anybody remember that from kindergarten/elementary school? The birthday boy/girl would put their hands on the floor bent over and then waddled (as fast as you can) between two rows of students and everyone smacked your behind.

Anyone. Anyone. Bueller. Bueller.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE. Everyday to me is like a birthday. Great times with great folks, you included. It's a great life and wine making is the icing on the cake.

what century was this i never heard that before and i'm 51
carmine

ROFL the kids would be arrested if they did that in school now :)

I have never had it done but do remember of it, we called it "The Guantlet" like the Clint Eastwood movie where he drives the bus down the road through all the guns!

Um... Sounds like you were at some kind of S&M party... Weird...

Thanks everyone and Dan, so that was you peeking in my bathroom window with the camera. I love it! Its the big 40 everyone, its all down hill from here and that was 1 huge hill to get up and I have no brakes so anyone thats on my wagon better hang the hell on!

When I logged on today I thought I smelled milk of magnesia and bengay...

:) :) :)

Happy birthday! :h

belated happy birthday from me too..

( I've been out riding my new bike everywhere..)

I love her to bits Wade..

The Bloke can't get me off it.. ( only takes a gallon of petrol to fill her up)

she's wonderful!

:h

Back