Happy Birthday, redwineleo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Happy Birthday To You! redwineleo! You're looking great! Have some cake, I made it just for you!
smiley4.gif

20070801_172818_berrycake.jpg

Happy Birthday Red Wine! What a great cake PWP made for you. Now let's see... What type of wine to have with it? Either a Raspberry or maybe a Chocolate Cherry Port....

HEY !!!! I didn't get no cake that PWP...!!! That sucker made outa Twinkies???
smiley4.gif

Ohhhhhh Sorry redwine.....Happy Birthday

I would suggest a bottle of Choke Cherry dessert wine. Not too sweet, not too dry. Full bodied and fortified with 10 essential vitamins. Oh wait! That's booze! I heard that Bert and the PWP make a great choke cherry dessert wine!
smiley2.gif

Waldo said:
smiley4.gif
And Waldo, just remember that I had to train a cat to bring you YOUR birthday cake!
smiley36.gif

Thanks, PWP...I've been out of town so I didn't get to celebrate until last night. Went golfing with my wife and finally beat her for the first time! Then had a couple glasses of cab and then supper. Blackend salmon, rice and broccoli (sounds healthy doesn't it?). Had a glass of Cakebread Chardonnay with it and that pretty much topped off the night! Best part was the Cakebread was a gift from wife's boss who happend to be eating at the same place...otherwise it's a tad pricey. Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes! Going to make it a great weekend by starting a Crushendo Castellina Supertuscan that I got from George in May. Been waiting for a good neighbor friend who wanted to help make a kit, but I'm thinking I going solo on this one since I can't wait any longer!!!

PolishWineP said:
Waldo said:
smiley4.gif
And Waldo, just remember that I had to train a cat to bring you YOUR birthday cake!
smiley36.gif

ROFLMAO ....Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back