Happy B-Day Zember

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys ! I know I got this a little late, But It was a great surprise to see this !

Just finally got interent on since the " Final " move since the last move ;-)

Thanks again !

I'm doing alright. I moved back to PA from my year stay in FL the 31rst of May of this year,.
Stayed with a great friend of mine till I could get things figured out, ended up getting my old job back I had before I left PA, it's good to have that job security and be home with my fellow co-workers, A job is just a job, a pay check just a bunch of numbers, but when you find a group of co-workers that feel like family, that is all I ever need.

So It's just been non stop since May though. Then finding my own place again, getting settled, holy CraP ! I don't plan on moving anytime soon !

So It's back to the wine, a reason to stay settled for a bit.

Almost done my second 3 gallon batch since I have been here. Just got internet last week'ish ?

So Life is good !

Spent christmas eve and christmas alone ~ Got nailed with a major cold, just can't get the energy to even stand right now, so that's why I am online here
smiley2.gif
But worry not, I am not sad about that, my family/friends are always there. Just have to catch up with them when I am better.

I also created my own little wine ! a little north east madness mixed with a touch of dirty south !

It's amazing !

IT's good to be back FVW,

Back