Greetings from Wild West

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpringRoad

Junior
Reaction score
Good Day All,
Living on the West Coast Area of British Columbia, Wonderful, Mountainous, Rivers and Wild Berries and more.
Have created Wines of fruit in past, yet need Help in understanding much of the Process. ie...When the SG is 40% on a Raspberry Chocolate Port in the Primary.
I must also say, I am unclear how to do all this Thread and Forum stuff, so please excuse me if I am in the uncorrect places.
Like where ought I to ask my above question?
Much obliged, SpringRoad~~

Welcome SpringRoad. This was the correct place to introduce yourself and when asking questions just try and put them in their proper place. In example, you are talking about a Winexpert kit so try and put that in the Winexpert category. It will help you better keep track of it and also try to keep any questions on this wine in that same thread because we will need to see where you are at in this process. try to be as specific as possible like giving us the starting sg, sg as it is now and when you started it so we know where approx. it should be at Also be specific to exactly which kit this is meaning W.E. Selection or International Selection or Vintners Reserve etc. etc. Glad to have you aboard and feel free to ask any questions as thats why we are here.

And don't be afriad to start a wine from scratch just let us know what you are trying so we can help most of us on this forum have done fruit wines and kits and we like to experiment with our wines that is where we learn just have fun doing what ever you make

Welcome SpringRoad. There's a lot of information in the tutorial section. Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back