Great Olympics Canada!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all you Canadians out there, your country hosted a great Olympics this year. There were countless memorable moments during the games a a lot of them came in the Hockey Tournament. The Gold Medal matchup was one of the most exciting matches I have ever seen and really wish I had been there. Of course I think I would have worn a red Jersey had I gone or risked a good mugging.
smiley36.gif

Now that the games are over, it is going to be a lot more uneventful in the evenings. Great going.
smiley32.gif

It has been an outstanding couple of weeks. I think I even have a basic idea of curling
smiley1.gif
. I'm also ready to go back to beautiful Vancouver.

This has been one of the most amazing experiences I've ever felt here! During Expo86, Vancouver hosted the world, but it was nothing like this! The sheer energy and sense of celebration feels like nothing I've ever felt. It's like one big giant earth hug!

It's been an absolute pleasure hosting the world at these games. The final gold in Hockey was just final key to a perfect games for us. Congrats to all countries and their medal winners! Team USA really kicked butt this year!

Here is a photo of me during the Canada Russia game at home watching:

20100228_193814_Ibelieve.jpg

Latest posts

Back