Mosti Mondiale Grape Pack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert123Carr

Reaction score
Just open a box ofMM AJMOld Vine Cabernet Sauvignon with Grape Pack and it had no grape. Should I continue and make it without the grape pack or wait and talk to George?

Did you take everything out of the package INCLUDING the big bag of juice?

IE is the grape pack under the juice?

Steve

Another possibility is, I have received the grape pack in a separately shipped smaller box ( which would allow a shipper to delivery it later (hopefully) or lose it
smiley19.gif

cpfan said:
Did you take everything out of the package INCLUDING the big bag of juice?

IE is the grape pack under the juice?

Steve

Happens often enough to double check! If it's not there call George just to make sure.

I checked and double checked, not grape pack. I talked to Joseph at the store and he will be sending out the pack on Monday. Not sure what happened, but thanks for the replies!

I have never seen the grape pack anywhere but right on top, but I guess it can happen. I would imagine these kits are done on an assembly line where the box comes down, the juicebag goes in first, the grape pack second and then all the other stuff on top. Most boxes are packed from heavy to light in assembly, but "stuff" happens! I think it is more likely that the grape pack was omitted. Fortunately, George sells Cabernet Sauvignon grape packs.

The only Meglioli with grape pack I have made is the OVZ. The grape pack, labels, and capsules came in a separate package.

Latest posts

Back