Grape concentrate question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt

Reaction score
I'm looking to start some test batches of wine that ask call for different amounts of concentrate like 4 oz to 1 liter. What I am wanting to know is that reconstituted concentrate or straight concentrate

your question is confusing. do the recipes call for concentrate and one recipe says 4oz and another says 1 liter? does the rest of recipe call for added water? can you give us an example of the recipe you plan on using?

Each recipe calls for different amounts of concentrate. What I think it is simply the concentrate. I was over thinking the ingredients.

Yea the few concentrates I have done called for concentrate and to either follow the water amounts on the concentrate or to add a specific amount of water. Let me know if that makes sense.

Making wine in South Texas since March 2014

Cibolo Creek Cellars

Follow us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/cibolocreekfarms

Are you using store bought concentrate? What exactly are you using? Store bought concentrate such as Welchs, Old Orchard, etc. you should use 4 cans per gallon and then the needed water to reach whatever mark you are shooting for.

Latest posts

Back