Goggles.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UglyBhamGuy

Advanced Noob.
Reaction score
So i found this plug-in (http://goggles.sneakygcr.net/) that let's you draw over top of a webpage.

Example:
picture.php

You would be amazed at what people are doing behind the scenes at your favorite website. (i just made that up, pretty good.)

EDIT: While this program passes all of my scanning and anti-virus, i take NO responsibility for anything you download over the internet. i am a "computer person" and can reload my machine at a whim. And have.
Caveat Emptor.
Carpe Diem.
Dominus Ominus.

Further Edit: That last part made me thing of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka reading the half-contract. Et cetera, Et cetera. :)

Last edited:
just saying this could be helpful for screen-shots with something circled for emphasis or an arrow drawn pointing something out.

No text, but you could draw letters to "quasi-chat" (semi-chat?)

We could play a game like Pictionary.

...:r

Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn], or [PrtScn/SysRq].

Hold the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen to capture only the active window.

Paste into editing program (MS Paint, Paint.net, GIMP, etc.)

I cropped this one so no one would see the other pages i have open, or the other open programs.

I do the same thing. Wade to save a picture that is protected; hit print screen on your computer and then paste it to Paint. At this point save it to a file as a jpg. or anything you want. Now open it back up with your photo editing program and crop the picture you want from the screen shot and do anything else you want with it.

I don't remember who told me this on this site but I have been very grateful ever since. This is the only way you can make a copy of your label made with Avery software to display or share on line.

I do the same thing. Wade to save a picture that is protected; hit print screen on your computer and then paste it to Paint. At this point save it to a file as a jpg. or anything you want. Now open it back up with your photo editing program and crop the picture you want from the screen shot and do anything else you want with it.

I don't remember who told me this on this site but I have been very grateful ever since. This is the only way you can make a copy of your label made with Avery software to display or share on line.

You can also usually go to Tools>Page_Info (in Firefox, dunno for other browsers) and select the 'Media' tab and look through the files until you find the pic you're trying to get. This works most of the time even when you get that "we don't share our pictures" error.

Last edited:
Back