GO INDIANS!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Wow! I am so excited for my Indians!! (obviously from my avator you know that I am a Buckeye fan, so of course I have to cheer
smiley32.gif
for the Indians), well I don't have to, but I do!!!
smiley1.gif
It is a good week since my Buckeyes are also ranked numero uno!!! (I hate that since I don't want to jinx them, especially since we really haven't played anyone.....yes boys, I am female and can talk sports like the rest of 'em!!) I had two older brothers and we were all in sports. Anyway......

GO INDIANS!!

GO BUCKS!!!
GO RED WINGS!!

I am also a huge hockey fan!! My son plays travel hockey!

Edited by: Francie

The Indians will move on to the World Series and I wish them the best!

smiley9.gif
I ashamed to say I gave up on my Red Sox when down 1-3 to the Indians but we came back with a vengeance and it all comes down to tonight.

How soon I and other Sox fans forgot how we came back down 0-3 to the Yankees in 2004 to win the next 8 straight and become World Champions!

Good Luck Francie and let the best team win (Sox of Course)
smiley32.gif

The Rockies must be saying "These are not the same guys we played during the season"
smiley5.gif

One account I read this morning said that the Rockies came back from their 8 days looking like they were showing up for spring training. All the pundits last night said the Sox in 7 (For thier incomes no doubt), but I say the Sox in 5. Win tonight, lose the first one in Denver, win the next two.

Interestingly, Game 5 is scheduled for Monday night in Denver. The Pats play the Broncos in Mile High Stadium on Monday night. I'd hate to see that traffic jam!

Latest posts

Back