George's wine kit picks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne1

Reaction score
You may have seen that George's special this month are a dozen kits he has found to make exceptional wines - http://www.finevinewines.com/Wine-of-the-Month.asp?utm_source=March+2012+Issue+of+Pressing+News&utm_campaign=FebNews&utm_medium=email

(hope the link works). There are so many kits to choose from andthis is going to help meselect some new kits totry - I'm writing the list down!

I have made the Bourg Royal White (at George's suggestion) and it was a big hit. The Sangria is my wife's "house wine" she likes it so much. Sad to say, I haven't tried any of the others yet - how about anyone else?

Vinifera Noble - Castel Del Papa was my first wine. It turned out great! It also started this hobby/obsession/passion/lunacy ...

smiley2.gif
Tonight I cracked open a Cellar Craft Rosso FortissimoReserve Cuvee Super Tuscan Style . It is gettng there. bottled 4/11. Liked it alot. Tomorrow I will try a RJS Winery series Super Tuscan same bottle date. Let you know.

Back