"GEORGE DO NOT READ"!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmahoney

Reaction score
Merry Christmas

and Happy New Year!
smiley4.gif
Edited by: jsmahoney

Janet, That is a wonderful thought of sending George a gift. Maybe nobody is responding to the post saying they are sending it because then "curious" George might read about it and ruin their surprise.
smiley2.gif

Personally I'm not sure how he would feel about receiving such checks in the mail so..... I figure if I increase my purchases from him, I'm increasing his business giving him great satisfaction and since hopefully he is making a profit on such sales, that is giving him extra money in his pocket and the satisfaction of earning it. How about everybody vowing to themselves to make fewer purchases from that impersonal local shopto increase purchases from George. I'm sure George would appreciate a 20% increase from all his customers and gaining +20% or so new customers.

Thank you for your response! I know it may have put people on the spot, but George does some really nice things for his customers. Yes, he does make a profit, yet who doesn't. You are right about the logic of receiving such checks. It was just a thought! Thanks appleman!

Appleman, Thanks for the great answer to a wonderfull suggestion. Giving cash to an owner is sometimes a sticky situation, your answer is a great way to show our appreciation. Janet: Thanks for raising the suggestion and sorry for the no responce till now, but I could not have answered as well as apple did.

I pm'ed Janet with my responce of just not being able to pee in a pot
as of now but let me tell you something. When I get out of this rut in
about 2 months George will probably have to hire a few warehouse
personel and his own truck driver for my shipments.
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back