Other Fontana Kits (Quality?)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCorkery

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all! I've been eyeballing these Fontana Kits from ABC Cork to carry at my shop but I'm not certain they're up to snuff quality wise. I was given a kit last fall by the rep to try, a Cab Sauv (not sure which type of kit it was within that lineup though) and I haven't touched it since so it's been about 8 months in the bottle. My wife wasn't a fan but that was from tasting a bottle quite some time ago.

I love the branding, the price is reasonable so I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experience with the kits and who can speak to their quality or lack thereof...I'm looking at their 17L "Select" kit.

Cheers!

Fontana 4 week kits

I have made several for friends of mine if you go on my thread "behind the scenes you'll see two being made and my friend KATE has a Chardonnay in the wings for me to process. They are what they are, but with some work, then they can be all they can be not bad for entrée level winemakers to get their feet wet with the process and they are quite affordable,CHECK OUT THE THREAD and follow the flow..:br

1.jpg

1a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back