fighting WINE SNOB haters

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my position is that when so many people in this country go to sleep really hungry and so many people with whom we share this planet are quite literally starving , spending $150, or more, on a bottle of wine is a gesture I find difficult to understand , still less justify...

I understand where you are coming from, but once in a while a person has the right to splurge on himself. Why would a person splurge on a trip to Europe or spend thousands of dollars on a new big screen tv? I have only had Opus-one once and am very glad I had the chance to try it.

Reactions: pjd
The question is why do these people go to sleep hungry......I do not care where you are from, what color your skin..If you are able to use your hands and feet, then you should not be hungry.
I came from a dirt poor family...I changed that when I was 14....
So here I am..spending almost 2000 on a camera to go on a 20,000 vacations this year...and guess what....I do not care if it cost ....
I say to myself all the time...remember when i had patches on my jeans, and holes in my shoes, and a bisquit and a peice of salt pork...for dinner.
This could be a political thing, but not by me.....
I will just say....people rely on free money, instead of getting off there *** and go do something about it.

Reactions: pjd
OK lets remember why this forum is here. Its here to let people talk about wine. We are not here to solve the hundreds or thousands of social problems that exist on this planet.

Lets stay focused on the topic at hand please.

Man you people really know how to derail a train! Is this a post about wine snobs or tv's, hunger, and spelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back