Mosti Mondiale Fantastic Fantasia!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyguy65

Reaction score
Mrs. Chevy and I just bottled our first batch of Fantasia Tangerine Dream and we think it turned out very very nice. We filtered it before bottling and ended up with 15 bottles(14plus one for the Chevy's to test). We had to compare it to the Green Apple IM we made last month, so after 2 bottles we slept very well last night.
smiley9.gif

This is a 3gal kit thats all juice. Wedrank it at room temp and really enjoyed it. Its a sweet wine but not overly sweet. Abv ended up @10.7% (w/o adding additional sugar) so this is very good warm weather wine.
Perfect for taking along on our trip to Michigan International Speedway for the NASCAR race next weekend.

If anyone is going to MIS for the race on 15-17th letus know sowe could meet and exchange some bottles!!
smiley14.gif

20070606_161323_tang_dream1.jpg

20070606_161529_tangdream2.jpg

M&M ChevyEdited by: chevyguy65

Thats a good abv for storing compared to the IM's, maybe 2 years.

Thanks Waldo,

The lables are from FVW. Wedidnt get around to designing our own yet.

Have to decide on which program to get.

Hey, somebody took George up on his Free Offer for labels-alright! He really makes some nice labels and it is a very nice extra with a kit!
smiley20.gif

I doa lot of free labels. Anywhere from 5-20 sets per day. They are starting to be a real time consumer and I may have to start charging a little for them. $300 on toner per month starts to add up.

Wow George, that is a lot and I think its time for you to start putting
a little more money into your pocket and back into the co. so that you
can open a store in Middlebury CT., OOps did I say that out loud?
smiley36.gif

The commute would be a real pain.
smiley11.gif
I guess I would have to find someone local to run it!
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back