WineXpert Fall Lineup for kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Oliver,

Yes, I did add the juice and all to the kits. I don't think it had a negative effect on the balance. Anyway, after racking from the primary fermenter to the secondary fermenter I necessarily had to QA some of the wine and it has great promise.

Regarding Joe and his wine, study his posts and learn. I have had the privilege and the pleasure of tasting some of Joe's wine (an Amarone) and it was outstanding! If you follow some of his process, he buys a sweet grape (Corinth, I believe) in a super market and adds them to kits without grape packs. Again, read his postings. It may be something you would like to try with your WE Triumph.

Buona fortuna!

Thanks, Rocky! I've been trying to go through, Joe's post as I get the time. Have a tight window to get some cab, merlot, and some other grapes. Trying to forecast what I may be working on in, February and what, DIY grape pack would work. Lot's of great info, thanks again!

PS: My name is, Kevin, just had to sign-off with, Oliver T. (Twiddledee) don't want to be that guy!!

I have been buying a lot from Label Peelers here in Ohio due to great prices and convenience. .

WOW-those prices are fantastic. Is their only store in Kent, or do they have any elsewhere in the state? I'm in Athens, but that may be worth the trip. Shipping seems really reasonable as well.

The only store I know of is in Kent. As you say, their pricing is excellent and they feature frequent specials and sales. Their shipping cost are very reasonable. I think to ship to Powell (just outside of Columbus) and large wine kit (18 liters of juice) is about $15. I have done it both ways, had items shipped and driven to Kent. Very nice people. If you plan to drive up for an order, call or email ahead to be sure they have what you need in stock. If they do not have it, they can get it in a matter of days.

Latest posts

Back