Enolmatic filler filter/housing w/ another vacuum filler?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can use an Enolmatic filler filter/housing w/ another vacuum filler? With a Zambelli 4 head vacuum filler?

Last edited:
I am sure that these are completely different vacuum pump specs -

Why would you want to take the motor from the Zambelli 4 head vacuum filler = to make a single head version ??

Cant you just replace the vacuum pump within the Enolmatic ? Is it even replaceable ?
I just googled it and it appears it sells for approx 170 + shipping and You have to install it

Last edited:
I am sure that these are completely different vacuum pump specs -

Why would you want to take the motor from the Zambelli 4 head vacuum filler = to make a single head version ??

Cant you just replace the vacuum pump within the Enolmatic ? Is it even replaceable ?
I just googled it and it appears it sells for approx 170 + shipping and You have to install it

I think you misunderstood my question. The filler system would be the 4 head Zambelli unit. I want to know if I can hook the Enolmatic's optional filter unit up to the Zambelli. Will this overload the Enolmatic filter housing? Will it match in hosing?

I must agree with Dan ^
It should work - you will more than likely will have to do some modification -
Where does the overflow go from the Zambelli ?

I guess you just have to try it I guess ? Do you already own both ?

I don't own either, just liked the 4 head vacuum pump with auto level and the idea of connecting an inexpensive filter to it.

Im starting up a small cidery and I am trying to figure out an appropriately priced and sized system. So I'm open to suggestions. :)

Back