WineXpert Eclipse Kits are here!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeere5220

Farmer Member
Reaction score
If it couldn't get any better, the Winexpert Eclipse kits are now in stock at my local shop! I picked up the Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cab Sav. Since this wine was excellent previously, I'm expecting great things from this kit now that it comes with grape skins.

For those who don't visit the WE web site often, the Eclipse kits are the Estate Series kit's but now with grape skins. They are taking the high-end kits to an entirely new level. I can't wait for the Eclipse Barolo, it's next on my list!!

I heard from my LHBS that they (WE) are adding grape packs to all of their upper level kits now and that they are also a part of CC which is doing the same thing? I'm not sure if this is 100% correct but this sounds like a great improvement to these kits IMO.

I lie in the northeast US and it seems wine expert doesn't distribute here? I checked out their website and it says you can only get through a dealer and there are no dealers here. RJS is available, however, and I have purchased a few kits from local dealers. Anyone know of another way to get wine expert kits in this region?

I lie in the northeast US and it seems wine expert doesn't distribute here? I checked out their website and it says you can only get through a dealer and there are no dealers here. RJS is available, however, and I have purchased a few kits from local dealers. Anyone know of another way to get wine expert kits in this region?

I can ship them to you!:hug
ordered some of the Eclipse kits, should be in any day now. (Note to self, get them on the web site.:slp)

What I have coming in are: Sonoma valley Pinot Noir, Lodi OVZ, Washington Yakima Valley Pinot Gris, Washington Columbia Valley Riesling and the NZ Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc kits. More to come.

Brew and Wine Supply said:
I can ship them to you!:hug
ordered some of the Eclipse kits, should be in any day now. (Note to self, get them on the web site.:slp)

What I have coming in are: Sonoma valley Pinot Noir, Lodi OVZ, Washington Yakima Valley Pinot Gris, Washington Columbia Valley Riesling and the NZ Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc kits. More to come.

Cool, send me e PM with contact info/website! Thanks!

Anyone care to give price comparisons? From what I've seen they are running around $180 us dollars. Seems a bit steep considering I can get the rj spagnols winery series for $130. Either way it might be worth it to try them out and compare to the winery series.

Check with your local dealers. They can often get kits via their distributors. My local shop only has WE kits, but will special order anything that their distributor has.
Otherwise, there are dealers that will ship WE kits to you.
Cheers,
Tom

Anyone care to give price comparisons? From what I've seen they are running around $180 us dollars. Seems a bit steep considering I can get the rj spagnols winery series for $130. Either way it might be worth it to try them out and compare to the winery series.

I am pricing my Eclipse kits between $139 and $149 Depending on the kit. Have a few on the web site now, hope to be getting more in next week.

Latest posts

Back