Do you dream of wine at work?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you dream of the first evening sip of wine while you are at work?

• YES! Now you have made me thirsty! Danged slow clock!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • NO! Really, no. I never think of it. Really!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

jswordy

Reaction score
Ok, this is what I wanna know! Today has been a real (rhymes with "witch") of a day, and I find my tastebuds revving up for wine!

Do you ever dream of that first evening glass while at work?

I believe it starts when I punch into work in the morning and it doesn't stop until I hear the cork being pulled from the bottle !!

no...i dream of my black lab i had for 15 years, and never dream of any of my 4 wives...isnt that weird.

DREAM???????? I have my first glass before 9am AT work and often times much earlier.

While I was posting, I was thinking about how many minutes it would be before you posted this very thing...

:)

Responders, please VOTE in the POLL! Thanks. :D

I work in a commercial winery. I dream of anything but wine when I head to work. On the other hand, as soon as I leave I'm dreaming of ways to convert 2500 gallon recipes into my six gallon carboys :dg

Way to go Jim. Now I can't stop thinking about wine and I am getting nothing done at work! Nice job!

Fascinating, I am not alone. So far, 85.71% dream of wine at work, with one respondent shouting out "Merlot!" in bed, presumably not while otherwise occupied. ;)

There wasn't a poll answer that fit ...

I work about 20' from my winemaking and storage area. I don't dream, I act!!

Back