Cylindroconical Fermenters - Kickstarter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaltMechanics

Junior
Reaction score
Hi there, we are wanting to post details of our kickstarter campaign for home-brew scale conical fermenters which is currently running. Can someone please advise the protocol for us to do so and whether we are able to post a link to the campaign? Much appreciated, Nick

We generally only allow people with a product for sale commercially to act as a sponsor and they are allowed to promote their products. This is a bit different since you aren't yet marketing a commercial product. I am not a salesman for this site but I would think you could go to The Marketplace part of the forum and make a new thread under the Classifieds section. Be sure to mention this is to advise of a Kick Starter campaign. You can then provide a link to the campaign page. Go to this place http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9 . If we see that you are actively marketing the product at this point for gain it will likely be removed. By the way good luck with funding your endeavor.

Hi Grapeman, thanks very much for your advice here. I will head to the marketplace and simply post a link and answer any questions regarding the functionality of the product - should people have any. We have 18 days remaining of our campaign and it is not my intent to push it on the users of your forum, simply create awareness as you suggest. Thanks very much for your help.

Latest posts

Back