RJ Spagnols Cranberry Chianti

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, due to some of your rave reviews over RJS Orange Blossom Muscat and the fact that George only had two of the kits left, I postponed my Cranberry Chianti Pyment until January and am buying the Muscat. Guess I'll have to stick to regular cranberry juice for awhile longer.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!You can just buy some cranberries and make a small batch. Sorry, Im always contemplating a new batch.
Edited by: wade

I finally just read this thread. There have been some instances of the OB kits not clearing properly, while others do. If you call the 1-800 number they will recommend a shot of Sparkalloid (sp?) to help clear things up. It seems to happen randomly to OB kits without rhyme or reason. Personally, I think that OB kits should have kept the liquid isinglass fining as that always worked, if a little slow.

Yeah - I have dont that - I also just purchased a bottle of sparkaloid just to have on hand. I make a lot of the OB kits as they are so clean and refreshing during the summer months. The Cranberry Chianti is the wine I get the most rave reviews on from my friends.

Latest posts

Back