clogged vinometre

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonvec

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck unclogging one. Tried boiling didn't work. I can see the obstruction near the top nothing small enough yet firm enough can move it. Used a bread tie and it bent.

How about the fun science experiment, vinegar and baking soda? Or, hydrogen peroxide?

soda and vinegar foamed up like menthos and coke but all I have to show for it is that I now have soda clogged up inside also.

At least you were able to work yours. Mine is on the wine equipment shelf in its original box. Igrowl every time I see it.

My wife took the vinometre to work (dentist office) had a tool that uses compressed air to clear it. I can't believe it but it worked. I tried using the air compressor in my garage with no results. So if you have a clogged one take it to your dentist. I wonder what a dentist would charge for this?

Was it that new water pic. I had a little stubborn tartar
36_6_5.gif
last time I went and the lady was picking at it with the metal pick and then she remembered the new tool that they just got and she was amazed at how well and fast it worked. Saved some time and alot of blood and pain on my part.
3_9_6v.gif

Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back