City Profile forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Please if you have time register on this site and post something about your state or town. http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/
This site is from the developer of our site and owner of the server that keeps our site going everyday. He has done so much to get our site up and running and keep it current with technology, its the least we can do. Thanks Txbrew!

ummmm...can't do because it appears to be american-focused?

nope link doesn't work, googled too and.. can't find it

Allie

Works for me..
Maybe copy and paste
Right now it's US based

Wade's link worked for me last night, and still works this morning.

Steve

My internet explorer casn't open it and I get redirected to a cached copy of it..

maybe it's my browser?

Allie

Ill let him know people are having problems, this is part of the reason why he was asking us to elp him along with just creating a few posts to help it get recognized.

Ill let him know people are having problems, this is part of the reason why he was asking us to elp him along with just creating a few posts to help it get recognized.

There are some sites that the only way our PC (Piece of Crap) will go to a web address is if we hold down the control and alt. key at the same time we select return.

Try That

I had to move the DNS on the website. It should be fully working for all ISP's now.

Thanks for the support. Any help right now is extremely appreciated. Tough battle getting a new forum started so every new thread counts big.

Thanks TxBrew,
Any time you need some help please ask.

Latest posts

Back