Christmas goodies!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a floor corker, a 120 bottle wine rack, and a really cool set of six wine glasses made from antlers ! Sorry bout the pic on its side.

glasses.jpg

Last edited:
floor corker, some wine bottles and beer bottles to bad I don't have anything to bottle right now :slp And after santa purchasing all these floor corkers for everyone I bet they will be on sale this or next month!

I must have been on the naughty list. All Santa brought me was a case of the shingles Christmas Eve :-(

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

I must have been on the naughty list. All Santa brought me was a case of the shingles Christmas Eve :-(

Sorry to hear that. I hope your better now. I think shingles can linger around and last a month or so sometimes.

Shingles? No problem! just get yourself one of these....

I found this shingle remover, only 49.95 at Lowes!!!!

shopping

Never let it be said that I wasn't helpful!!!!

I felt the same way! That is after I bottled a dozen with the hand corker out of habit had to incorporate the floor corker into the process!

Care to share the beef stick recipe? Please?

Barb, I use a 80/20 mix of hamburg and then get the original seasoning mix from Gander Mountain or Field and Stream. I'm always looking for something different. I was in Youngstown near the Eastwood Mall yesterday looking for a cool store but only saw Gander Mountain. Do you make it now or are you thinking of making it?

Barb, I use a 80/20 mix of hamburg and then get the original seasoning mix from Gander Mountain or Field and Stream. I'm always looking for something different. I was in Youngstown near the Eastwood Mall yesterday looking for a cool store but only saw Gander Mountain. Do you make it now or are you thinking of making it?

I bought a jerky gun online and it had some seasoning packets in it. Hubby doesn't like the hamburger as well as doing a steak, but it's ok. I got some recipes in the web for some teriyaki seasoned hamburger so I'll try that next. Don't know of any other stores in YO but Erie has a Field and Stream that has tons of jerky stuff.

I bought a jerky gun online and it had some seasoning packets in it. Hubby doesn't like the hamburger as well as doing a steak, but it's ok. I got some recipes in the web for some teriyaki seasoned hamburger so I'll try that next. Don't know of any other stores in YO but Erie has a Field and Stream that has tons of jerky stuff.

Barb, do you live near Erie? This is a place I heard about in Buffalo, http://www.sausagemaker.com/ and also http://www.lemproducts.com/. Julie also mentioned a big place down near New Castle. I bought a 5 lb press at Gander Mountain but took it back and bout the one at Field and Stream. The one at Gander Mountain had nylon gears that stripped out quickly, Field and Stream is all metal for about $20 more. I can't do steak since I don't have a grinder but I can make jerky with it since I got a slicer. Next time you go to Field and Stream ask for Kieth. He is a wealth of information of jerky. He does a ton of it every year and teaches classes on it. Le me know next time you are around here.

I know this is a kinda super late post but December and January are a super busy time for me between the Holidays and birthdays etc. but this is what santa brought me for Christmas.

HoHoHo.jpg

I know this is a kinda super late post but December and January are a super busy time for me between the Holidays and birthdays etc. but this is what santa brought me for Christmas.

HoHoHo.jpg

You must have been VERY good.

Kinda like that thing about the little girl with the curl. When I'm good, I'm very very good and when I'm bad I'm even better. ::

Latest posts

Back