Christmas Bonuses

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Naughty or Nice have you been this year?

• 0 - You’ve been scrooged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-500- Better than a lump of coal

• 500-1000- You have a nice company Santa

• 1000-5000 You’ve been very, very good

• 5000 + In the spirit of giving very generously

• Total voters

rgecaprock

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people actually get company Christmas bonuses during the holidays. No one has to tell what they do receive....unless you want to...just a range on the poll.

Ramona...................Merry Christmas!!!!!!

We are getting ours today...about 3% of yearly take home, not much but it sure will be fun to spend. Thinking it's time to buy a kit or two and a few extra carboys.

Merry Christmas!!!Edited by: Big Port

We used to get Xmas gifts but had to cut back.
smiley19.gif

Merry Christmas!!!!

My problem is that I'm the one who has to give them. Top Hands get $500, then it works down from there. My Christmas bonus comes from suppliers, which is usually a new calender or a tub of popcorn.

I don't get a bonus, but then I get paid an exobatant amount of money to..umm....what was it I'm suppossed to be doing??

The military doesn't give much of a holiday bonus either... But, I get about 2 weeks off for the holiday period...
smiley1.gif

We get a token gift. This year I got a CD case with the company logo on it with the words, "You rock!" Last year I got a leather coaster. Some years we get butt ugly ornaments. I don't know who thinks we'd want to put a company logo ornament on our tree unless we were making scads of money!
smiley36.gif
One year we got metal mugs that are good only for holding pencils.
smiley18.gif
But, on anniversarys divisible by 5 we get some stock, so that makes up for it.
smiley32.gif

We did not get our Christmas bonus this year due to the economy and while regrettable I am just thankful that I have a job.

After taking a beating in business the past three years, this past year showed much better growth. We have over 50 employees and wanted this year to be a new start, for all the years to come. We have always put family first to all employees, we thought we had better put our checkbook where are heart is this year and treated all to a range of $250 - $1000 bonuses.

The owners of the company felt I had earned $1000 bonus, so I didn't argue. It was very much appreciated.

What would you give a university professor for a Christmas Bonus anyway.
If it were a % it wouldn't be much
smiley19.gif

Maybe a book token?

We are like a few here and "GIVE" the bonus not receive. Ours ranged from $50.00 to $1000.00 I donated by bonus (Dividend)back to be divided among the employees, as they worked a heck of a lot harder than me for a WHOLE lot less than me. I love all our employees and always say I have 24 wives as I work with 24 woman. This was the first year in 35 years that EVERY employee got a Bonus and Holiday pay.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back