Chilean Juice in Canada?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_rayway

Always busy
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any suppliers up here that will be carrying the Chilean juice this spring?

Well...that's the issue, isn't it? Lol, there's nowhere local and everywhere else needs me to drive there to get it!

Dan, by the time I drove back from your place I'd be finished primary fermentation. And I would get pulled over for having open liquor in the car :)

I should mention: the place in town that does the Tosca fresh must from California still has a few buckets that they're selling off at $40 each...good investment? Or no?

How about in Grand Forks ? I know people from Winnipeg like to go there to do some shopping . :b

Hey neighbour,
I did not - I emailed vinemountestates, and they really only ship bulk orders. I'm hoping for next year that I can get the local wine club to buy in.

Also, I whipped down to the local place that was selling off their Cali buckets and they were sold out. Sooo fast! I was there the next day!

Since I'm new to the fresh juice/fresh grape thing, I'll be better prepared for next year in terms of timing. :c Ah well, live and learn.

If you have an 'Italian' area in Winnipeg, go there and ask around.
Usually someone will be bringing in juice and grapes.

Latest posts

Back