Check your classifieds!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbop

Junior
Reaction score
Ok so i have been collecting "proper" equipment for some time now and i have come a long way from plastic welches bottles with a balloon on them but just today i checked my local classified ads looking for bottles and i stumbled on the greatest deal i think i will ever find. What i found was a vintners best wine making kit it had a corker, corks, kmeta, glass 6 gal carboy, 6 gal primary, siphon, filling cane, acid test, bottle brushes, , bung, airlock, hydrometer, and thermometer all for 20.00usd yes 20 dollars and the best part was none of it was used. The corker has some surface rust and the kmeta is rock hard and the acid test chemicals have mostly evaporated but even still for the rest of the usable equipment it was a steal. This just goes to show you that if your a budding winemaker check your local classifieds.

Craigslist...99% of my gear was bought from Craigslist...check often...cash is king, money talks, you can make some great deals. I have also done a couple of good deals from the classified section of this forum too.

Latest posts

Back