Cheap Wine Carrier

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freqflyer

Reaction score
Is there any place that sells cardboard wine carriers, sort of like the 6 pack containers beer comes in. Maybe one that holds 4 bottles. I'm looking for something that could be given away.

A lot of liquor stores have those reusable shopping bags with slots for wine bottles. Publix has one with 4 slots. A local liquor store here in mn sells one that holds half a case

A lot of liquor stores have those reusable shopping bags with slots for wine bottles. Publix has one with 4 slots. A local liquor store here in mn sells one that holds half a case

I believe publix gives there's out if you buy 4 bottles of wine (my mom gave me two of them with empty bottles). The local liquor store had a coupon in the paper for the bag free

Not sure where you are located, FF, but in our area a local super market (Giant Eagle) has a six bottle carrier that they provide when one buys wine there. You might try some of your local super markets.

Moonlight Packaging in Oil City Pennsylvania has exactly what you are looking for. They make a cardboard wine tote that holds 3 750 bottles perfectly. I have a stack of them in my garage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back