Carrot Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The combinatiion that I previously mentioned of carrots and apples as a juice was great. I would thinkthat a wine made in that combination would be great as well. (I will try one of each as an experiement and see, thanks!)

Glad to help. I bet that combo would be great as well. Keep us posted!

smiley32.gif

Joe and gang, no problem using the Juiceman to process anything and make wine as long as you use the juice with the pulp, or just the juice alone, I do it all the time.

Nothing like being in parallel. I think our wines are probably alot alike.

Martina, it is a very good thang to be yourself. Diversity is also good, especially with ideas.

I suppose. Sometimes it gets me into trouble, though.

Well, I am going to have to wait with a few wines. I am so backlogged with bottles, I don't really know what to do!

I have been warned about bottles lately. People un-announced drop by when I am not at home and leave them in the garage at the steps.

I like home deliveries but storage is beginning to be a problem.

Not when you have 500 on standby and the other half who doesn't particularly care either way. To me, those bottles are like "gold" and when they become redeemable like other containers, they will become scarce.

I heard that. I have ALOT of stacked up boxes of clean wine bottles in my garage. We will be having a yard sale next weekend to help clean out the garage, but still won't be able to get a car in there.

I know that so well, funny how all those collectables "grow legs"

Well, you will then have more room for more bottles?

Yes! Very good thought Joe! I sleep way too much to keep my wife so mad at me.

smiley18.gif

What are you going to do with all those bottles, though?

How many carboys do you have, and how many wines do you make per year?

I am going to fill all those bottles with wine! Is that your natural hair color? SORRY. I really am.

I have maybe eight 5 gallon carboys, three 6 gallon, one 6.5 gallon, two 3 gallon, and a whole bunch of alot of 1 gallon jugs.

smiley20.gif

Well, DUH, you're gonna fill them with wine. It just sounded like you didn't have that many carboys going at the moment.

In the post titled "What's in YOUR carboy" you wrote :

Scuppernong (bulk aging)

Muscadine (fermenting/degassing)

You must have lots of carboys filled with Scuppernog and Muscadine.

Sorry if I misunderstood.
smiley36.gif

Back