Brew rigs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I know I have seen many beer brewers on here. Lets see some of your set ups. Heres my total DIY set up.
Sculpturedone.jpg

Wade,
Nice looking setup. Did you make the cart yourself or buy it? If you bought it, what brand is it?

ALL DIY! It used to be a dual sided sliding table saw that we scrapped at work so I snagged it and knew I could use it for something but hadnt imagined this until I saw my first 3 tier brew stand and said yep.

Even those wheels were free, 2 from an ol grill and 2 from my sons old training wheels.

I haven't attempted all grain brewing yet but plan to attend some of the local club seminars this spring. Really cn't wait. Looks like a nice set up.

Here's my larger 3 tier gravity feed system... 40 gal cast out wort (8 x 5 gal kegs)... 30 gal + 2 x 15 gal brew kettles, 40 gal mash tun, 30 gal HLT... I set this up in my garage... I do all my hot liquor up in a 55 gal plastic drum with a heating element overnight then in the morning I transfer by pump to the various tanks... I use a Therminator plate chiller and transfer all the chilled wort to my brew room in the basement.
I fabricated the brew stand and my HLT/MT... the big kettle I bought used for $50

39405.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, those are big batches!!! Lets see that kegerator!!!!!!!!!! I onky have 4 on tap, could be 5 but the wife always wants to at least be able to put some milk or something in the middle to have extra in the house. I have to give somewhere right? hehehehe

Are those Banjo's?

I don't have a kegerator as such but my bar is built over a small freezer which I built and insulated box around that can hold 2 sanke size kegs or 6 pop kegs... I have 4 perlick taps on bar top.
I also have a small beer dispenser for outdoor parties that has 2 taps on it.
I am pretty much a DIY sort of person...

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_2067-1.jpg

Thats awesome! I still al only working with picnic taps hanging inside my fridge on the 4 cornies.

I finished my two ter system this past weeekend and brewed my first all grain this past Monday. I must say I really enjoyed it. I'll post pics as soon as I can find my camera. "Dang kids"

We'll here they are. I am not to happy with the craftsmanship but it was thrown together (quickly) with material on hand. It did work well for my first attempt at all grain. The burner which is a high output burner has to be changed from the second teir to the first for the boil which is a very minor inconveinance.

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

Cool setup , I think the cart was buyed , but I can’t see the brand. Anyway, these photos gave me an idea! 3 months ago I’ve started to build something like these but I had no idea. Thanks!

Here's mine

Left to right 104quart boil pot, 60quart mash tun, Keggel

setup2.jpg

Yea I had no choice as I have bad back and rotators. So nice having a 40 plate chiller and pump.
On Homebrew Day I make 1 20 gal and 1 10 gallon batch (30gal total) with this rig.

Back