Bottling Time...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmallTown

Reaction score
I’m new to wine making and it will be bottling time shortly. So I got another question for you guys and gals. What brand name and model of bottle filler do you use and why? I just bought a SchucoS130P Medical Aspirator that I can use if needed.

Last edited:
The enolmatic looks like a very nice bottle filler but more than I want to spend.

Thanks Dan...

The enolmatic looks like a very nice bottle filler but more than I want to spend.

Thanks Dan...
It is a wonderful filler but if I was to do it all over again, I would buy the "All In One" which wasn't available at the time. I suggest you seriously look at it if you can swing the cost. It is a great value for the machine you're getting.

Thanks Dan
If you already own a vacuum pump I do sell Vacuum Wine bottling set-up $35.00 + $7.00 shipping
The bottling attachment consists of the following:
- bottle adapter which is fully adjustable to keep consistent height and no overfill spillage
- two 3' - 1/4'' ID clear hoses with a vacuum release between both hoses, which will attach to your vacuum reservoir
- rubber stopper that has an adapter for the 1/4'' vacuum line and the hose inlet fitted for a 3/8’’ ID racking hose –which attaches to your racking cane.

Well if I wouldn't have bought a pump,filter,hoses,elbows, stoppers,and canister I would jump on the "All In One" . But as you can see I'm stuck.

+1 to the Bottle Filler attachmeent Vacuumpumpman sells. I have one and use it with my aspirator pump. It works fantastic. It beats the hell out of the Buon Vino. I had one of those too.

I agree with the former post - I used the Ferrari bottle filler for years and was satisfied with it. I have a Gomco pump that I used for racking and degassing, and decided to buy the bottling attachments from VacuumMan. It works great! I would really recommend it if you already have a pump!

SmallTown, I have the same vacuum pump. Works great for bottling. I rack all my carboys before bottling to end up with very clear wines. I don't like to worry about jostling my carboys while racking. I have a homemade bottling solution that is similar to the All In One Wine Pump. $35+shipping is reasonable for that setup.

Ok you guys twisted my arm enough, I got the Bottle Filler attachment Vacuumpumpman sells. Thanks for steering me in the right direction...

Latest posts

Back