Bottled my Cranberry

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CajunTim

Reaction score
Monday I bottled my Cranberry wine that I started a few months ago. The wine is already very good but with a slightly high alcohol taste. But…. It is way less high acl taste then two months ago when I racked it last. I think it will be very satisfying in 6 months.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Bottles without labels
20070718_064736_cr1.JPG

Label
20070718_064817_cr2.JPG

Bottle, label combo
20070718_064857_cr3.JPG

Nice looking wine and labels. You're a better husband than I am. My wife was asking the other day why my wine labels did not include both our names. I've got to learn these fundamentals to marital bliss.

Thanks all,
Northern….right now the wine is semi sweet, but the dry side just slightly more dominate. I did use 3 lb fresh cranberries. This is a picture of everything I used to make a gallon batch.
20070719_050841_c2a.JPG
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Dfwwino….( marital bliss) that is funny. You see….it’s the little things that make the biggest deference. It has helped a lot in my now going on 30 years of bliss. But it is a team effort. While I am beating the heck out of berries with a rolling pin, taking SG readings, racking, bottling and all that stuff. During that time she is picking up the other side of the stick and doing laundry, cleaning house and other honey dos. But best of all, she is my number one quality control taster.

Latest posts

Back