Bottle Tree

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Behold the beauty of our bottle tree yesterday. We bottled the Port yesterday, and used color coding to differenciate between the 1/2 of the batch that had been fortified with Everclear and the 1/2 of the batch that was fortified with the Brandy. The blue bottles got the brandy, because even after arguing with me about it, in the end, Poor Bert had to admit that the brandy fortified Port tastes better!

We bought it last year for our anniversary and bottled it this year on our anniversary. Poor Bert's been married to me for 11 years now.
smiley27.gif

20070218_175353_Bottle_Tree.jpg

Nice Tree! "poor Bert"? Seems to me that poor Bert knowns the rules of a marriage, "woman are always right!"
smiley36.gif

Happy anniversary, Our anniversary was on 2-17. We have been married 12 years!

Cool....I love the cobalt blue bottles and have a few myself!

2/17 seems to be a great day on which to get married! At least it worked for us. Bert knows the 6 magic words of marriage.
Yes Dear.
You're Right.
I'm Sorry.
smiley2.gif

Happy Anniversary. Poor Bert does not seem so Poor to me. I think you should call him "Lucky Bert".

Janna and I will celebrate 22 years on February 22 and I am most definitely "Lucky George".
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back