Blueberry wine kit, suggestions?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davelochner

Junior
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted here. Too, too long. After bottling my first two six gal batches, my friend wants me to make her a healthy amount of blueberry wine. I have no idea what kit to buy. Can anyone make a suggestion as to a specific kit or brand name I should look into?

Also, is this the right section of the forum to post in? Or is it strictly non-kit fruit wines? If it isn't I can always bump it to another section.

This is the right section.

I don't know of any prepared blue berry wine kits, but someone else may.

You can buy mist or Summer wine kits that have something like Blueberry Shiraz, or something like that, just not straight blueberry. Look in the fruit wine recipe section and you may find a good recipe for making straight blueberry wine from scratch.

While not a kit, you may want to look at Vintner's Harvest Fruit Wine Bases, they sell all different fruits. I can good for 3 gallons of wine directions are on the can.

I am looking to buy one of the mixed kits, grape and fruit variety, not make a straight blueberry wine.

The island mist and summer breeze look nice, I also like the sound of the niagra mist white merlot. I think I will consult with her and get back to you guys on if she prefers a white or red base, and I'll go from there.

Thanks for the replies!

I am looking to buy one of the mixed kits, grape and fruit variety, not make a straight blueberry wine.

The island mist and summer breeze look nice, I also like the sound of the niagra mist white merlot. I think I will consult with her and get back to you guys on if she prefers a white or red base, and I'll go from there.

Thanks for the replies!

One of our sponsors - The Winemaker's Toy Store sells RJ Spagnol Orchard Breezin' kits. These are mixed grape/fruit wines, sweet and great for parties. I am sure they have one with blueberry flavor. I think all that site's kit makers have one or more summer wine kits.

I know this post is old but i did the niagra mist blueberry pomigranite merlot. It turned out really nice.

i did the island mist blueberry pinot noir that turned out great! for what it's worth.

sfoss it looks like we're neighbors!!

Latest posts

Back