Blank labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, thats a very generous offer. I would prefer to use regular Avery labels so they stick on good. They still easily come off after a ten minute soak. I would just be cautious of using the water proof ones. I could be wrong though as I have never tried them.

After awhile and many bottles you look for quick and simple. Avery are great as they slide off in warm water. You can select 1 type of label and change the wine type and picture after you have done one as a template. Simple and quick.

Time to look for some staples coupons. If they do come off quick that would be nice. If anyone wants to send me labels I will still print them if you want. This is a $1000 laser printer and prints awesome. If anyone wants to do double sided paper labels I can do that too. That might look very cool with a nice white vino.

I've recently jumped on the Avery bandwagon.

I use Avery Design Pro for Mac
I use the 6 per sheet shipping label.

I was wanting to make some unique labels for every different batch, but have decided that I want to have the same label for every batch, just with different colours and/or small variations. I will post mine here fairly soon, and its pretty generic but i like it.

2ytv3o5.png
2qtkgeq.png

Last edited:
Back