Blackberry is bottled

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
My blackberry wine is finally bottled and labelled. My wife has done a great job, as usual, on the labels.
20060917_011608_blackberry1.jpg

I wish that the pic was a little clearer and that I had a singe jpeg of the label but I don't right now.

Pete

Looks great paubin
smiley32.gif
How was it at bottling? How long do you plan on aging it before you drink it all up
smiley36.gif

Needs some time in the bottle. I left it dry with no backsweetening. 6 months to a year will tell if it's a winner or not but it sure is pretty. As soon as I figure out my new pic editor I'll repost the pic so you can see it better. The nice part is that those are clear bottles. The color on the wine is wonderful. If it tastes half as good after a little aging I'll be happy.

Pete

What a nice birthday gift!
smiley32.gif
Your wine looks beautiful!

I hope you've had a great birthday!

Congratulations to you and your wife, great looking wine and labels. Also Happy Birthday to you.

Dave

Thanks for the compliments and b-day wishes. My wife thanks you also. I'll post pics of the raisin sherry as soon as I get the labels designed.

Pete

Awesome color. I hope my blackberry turns out as dark.

Robert in the hills of TN

Latest posts

Back