Birthday wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larryh86GT

Reaction score
This is the only bottle of my wine that has survived 1 year to its first birthday. Please excuse the label as it was one of my first attempts making labels. I don't think this bottle will reach 2. :sm

Happy%20birthday%20wine%20in%20February%201%2015%2011[1].jpg

Larry, the labels look great. My first ones were a piece of masking tape with some scribbling on em. Either that or a sharpie lettering on the cork. Luckily, my wine making skills are much better than my computer skills. They taste lots better than my labels make em look. Arne.

I have a couple that have made a year and as long as I don't touch the other 3 bottles I'll have about 5 or 6 that I have one bottle of that will be a year old.

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, let's celebrate by drinking you.

I remember one of mine making 2 years. That was difficult.

I've only one that has survived and that was close only two bottles left

You could always keep it for this weekend and toast the winners of the BIG game... (whoever that maybe) hehehehe

I know how to change my avitar fast, and no bets this year. ALWAYS seem to put money on the looser. We will toast the loosers with whatever alcohol is left at the time!

Thanks for the reminder. I have two bottles of Strawberry left that are a year old. Kinda hard to let them kids go if you know what I mean.

I know how to change my avitar fast, and no bets this year. ALWAYS seem to put money on the looser. We will toast the loosers with whatever alcohol is left at the time!

I agree redneck! I have been saying all year that if the Steelers don't win I would like Green Bay to win... SO I will toast the winners and the losers of the game no matter who they are.. Good reason to drink some wine don't ya think! hehe

Latest posts

Back