Birthday & Anniversary

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannabarn

Reaction score
smiley20.gif
Oct 21 is Betty's birthday and Oct 22 is our 57th wedding anniversary! I have tried all day to post pictures of Waldo's wine with no success. Now I will try to post a picture of this "old couple"
20081019_174951_Barney_&_Betty_.jpg

If you still cant do it it either needs to be smaller then 150kb's or needs the name changed to something without any ,"! or anything else like that. Good luck.

Congratulations on 57 years of loving together!!!!!

And a very Happy Birthday to you Betty!!!
Ramona

Congratulations on your celebrations.....

You both look great.

Have a great time together over the next couple days and for many years to come.

Congratulations on 57 years........ I'm sure by looking at the two of you, They were wonderful and happy years with many more to come.

Happy Birthday Betty! I hope Barney treats you well all day waiting on you hand and foot. You must be a wonderful lady to have put up with him for all these years, but then again he is a great man. Enjoy today and again tomorrow celebrating your time together.

Happy Birthday Betty! I hope Barney treats you well all day waiting on you hand and foot. You must be a wonderful lady to have put up with him for all these years, but then again he is a great man. Enjoy today and again tomorrow celebrating your time together.
smiley4.gif

I wish you both the best in celebration of both events !!!Edited by: Waldo

Happy Banniversary and Airthday, Oh crap what was the abv of that wine anyway!
smiley36.gif

Well happy birthday Betty, and happy anniversary to you both! Congratulations!
smiley32.gif

The palace chef whipped up a cake for you!
20081021_170029_tn_Anniversary_.jpg

smiley31.gif
Thanks very much everyone. These are enjoyable days even if we don't celebrate out and about anymore. The tourist season is over so many of the restaurants are closed except for weekends. Waldo, I don't know what you did to tweak the green apple gewurztraminer but it the best we have ever tasted. I made a batch a couple months ago and haven't tasted it yet but I know it won't be as good as yours. Tomorrow night is Port wine night! WOO HOO!!

Glad you enjoyed it Barney. I have made convertsof my Green Apple Riesling fans with it.

Back