Big Daddy is in town all you PA'ers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I am in Brookville at the Quality in. Was supposed to drive through from Michigan to Ct. But my wifes aunt didnt get a good sleep last night so we are playing it safe and geeting some zzzzzzz's here and continue the rest in the morn. You can all leave all your wine bottles on the back bumper of the 26' Penske truck Im driving! LOL

Wade, You are only 2 hours away from the wine party at Dans. Happily I met Julie and Rodo. Had a great time. You should have been there!
Phil

Hey what the he11! I'm only bout an hour from brookville, what time u leaving tomorrow?

Gots to leave at 7, we have a crew that will be waiting at the new house to unload this truck and I really hope they know what they accepted! This is the most packed truck Ive ever seen in my life! LOL Im so glad we decided to pay people to do the loading and unloading as even I am overwhelmed at the enormity of this load and Ive moved 3 times and moved many other people over the years. This lady buys everything and anything and just cwnt do without any of it!

Dang you Wade. Like Phil said you were only a few hours or less away from the party. We had a great time and several new local folks came which was really cool. It was nice to have Phil for the first time and he got a chance to meet a few other members.

Phil, good lord you left a bunch of unopened wine behind I just found, thank you. I also got a lot of compliments on your unnamed bottle!

It wasnt a planned stop and I honestly didnt know today was party day although I should have as you lushes over here are always looking for an excuse to drink! LOL

Latest posts

Back